Online resources for the NAD SDA schools at negotiated pricing.
How can schools purchase digital resources at negotiated pricing for NAD schools?
- The Online Adventist Education Store opens for new orders June 1 with special education pricing for NAD affiliated Seventh-day Adventist schools.
- Orders for all resources must be placed and paid for in the online store.
- Ordering a new product this year? Order a 14-month subscription by July 16 for a start date of August 1.
- Renewing? Order a 12-month subscription to continue your resource access for another year.
- Orders will not be taken after September 16. (NO EXCEPTIONS) Subscription periods run from October 1 (+/-) to September 30.
- Vendors will receive their order info and PO by July 18/September 18 and will begin to get accounts ready.
- Schools will get login information via email directly from the vendor. Please be sure to check your junk/spam folders in case the email ends up there.
NOTE: NO refunds will be given for dissatisfaction or incorrect order quantities.
- You will need your ORG ID number. (Find this in the Dashboard. Please DO NOT make this up.)
- Consider “padding” your quantity. This is for the purpose of any students you may gain during the school year.
- Please be sure to give ALL of the information asked for.
- Missing information will cancel your order.
If you have questions about ordering, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.